Monday, May 11, 2009

This is the First Day of My Life

The way I see it, summer's all about reinvention. And so, this blog is going through a catharsis -- hopefully part and parcel of a transformation that will make this page a little more fun, a little less angry.

Expect to see more arts coverage now that the semester's done and less political rants -- although my inner feminist may yet be awakened from time to time. Most of all, what are you looking for from the blog?

Let me know. :)

- Alex.

3 comments:

dolce vita said...

A window into your thoughts ;)

Actually, I love reading every single one of your posts--keep at it.

Katie said...

I like your blog, Alex! I'm glad you can bring it back now. I like the arts coverage, once back in the States I'm going to need the low down on all the good, indie music I've missed.

Grace said...

I'm glad you're back, Alex!